Thursday, November 30, 2006

TripDub.Boycott

I'm doing my own personal boycott of entering 'www' in at the beginning of web addresses. We all know that the 'www' is completely unnecessary at this point and that entering them in is just catering to the whims of the governmental agencies in charge of wasting your time.

But as conscious as I am of this, and as dedicated to the effort as I am, what address did I enter in order to write this post? www.blogger.com. I am such a hypocrite.

Oh well. In other news: NaNo is done, I am completely shaving the beard tonight, and other things are afoot. I have less than one day to decide what project I will take up in December. I want to do another picture-a-day thing, but of what? I need a theme..... Soooooooooooo it's going to be pictures of.....

I'll figure it out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home