Thursday, November 09, 2006

Rebirth of Blog

Last night, I was up until 3AM with this pain in my side and with reading the old chaos canon stuff which I thoroughly enjoyed. I also missed the ability to go back and read about what I was doing at various times and etc. etc. etc. So, I've decided to go with a rebirth of my blogging.

I think it'll still be as self-encrypted and vague as it's always been, just because that's how I am. But it makes it fun, right?




This morning driving to work, I thought, "I have the perfect first blog entry." And it ended with "There's a lesson to be learned there." The problem is, I can't remember what the whole beginning of the story was. It was something about the exterminator who came and sprayed the apartment this morning.

So I guess there's a lesson to be learned there: I'm getting old, losing my memory, and really need to focus on stuff if I'm going to retain it at all for any length of time.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I at 62 3/4 am cracked up by you at 30-something thinking that you are getting old and losing your mental faculties! 'Though I daresay it would be good to do whatever you can to prevent any more loss of brain cells. When you get that MRI result that says "cortical atrophy" (which I did at age 52),it will affect you deeply and your brother will never let you forget those words if he's anything like my brother.

1:31 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home