Thursday, December 12, 2002

My attitude has just been shit, and needs so much work, it's not funny anymore. This exhaustion, here I am skin thinner than the veils on my references. Why do I go into the bathroom to cry? Because I don't want to make the same disturbances everyone else around me does -- coughing, whistling, cracking the knuckles. No, my hypocrisy runs nowhere near this, so I take my sniffling and blubbering, my pleas of "what the hell is wrong with me?" into the single stall in the bathroom, resisting the urge to put holes in walls, far enough away from the expensive electronic equipment that I won't be able to do any damage. I turn around, smack into the goddamn coat hanger on the stall door. A few inches lower and....I am wolfing Hershey's Kisses again.

Am I mensturating?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home