Tuesday, November 14, 2006

Side Effects

Saw a commercial for a sleep-aid. They listed possible side-effects as drowsiness, dizziness and fatigue.

Seems to me -- and this is just me, mind you -- that those should be right-up-the-front, straight-down-the-middle effects.

Like side-effects of aspirin may include reduced pain. Side-effects of Rogaine may include regrowth of hair. Side-effects of.... you get the point.

A side-effect of reading my NaNoWriMo report card from 2003 is part of me wishing I was back in my New Jersey apartment. How weird is that? It was a nice, cozy place though. And those were nice, cozy times. Lonely and isolated times, sure, but still. Plus, I've been looking at pictures, and you know what happens when I do that.

All the same....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home