Saturday, November 18, 2006

Running

Finally back into running. Bought a wind jacket yesterday (thanks to an early Christmas present from Mom. Thanks Mom!) and it worked great (though it was too warm and not windy enough to wear today....whoops...). Very comfortable and I'm happy to have zippered pockets.

Also stumbled onto a fantastic new online running log (which I spent time transferring all my data from an old log to and then found forum posts where the webmaster said he'd do it for you...oh well....)

The new log includes Javascript tools to include a log in your blog (a log in your blog!) which is cool and is living down the right side of this page -- just below the archives menu.


And I'm eventually going to work on my running page on chaoskid.com and somehow integrate the public summary (which ishere) into the site.

Woobywoo!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home