Thursday, December 14, 2006

Old Prose

I wrote this piece for "The Fifth Column", an underground paper that my brother and a friend of his were going to publish way back in the late 80s. No joke. I don't think we ever put out an issue, but I wrote a lot of ridiculous pieces for it:



My Bike
by thugz(Worth)

One day, a young man was riding along on his bicycle when he suddenly realized he had been riding the wrong way for at least 20 minutes.
"Oh no," he thought. "What a serious bummer."

Thus, he quickly turned around and rode back for 20 minutes and realized that again, he had been going in the wrong direction.
"Fuck. I'll just keep going this way."

So he did. And he rode on, for miles and miles.

1 Comments:

Blogger Halsted M. Bernard said...

Of course, I love this and wish you had published it.

10:44 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home