Tuesday, December 26, 2006

So, uh, Merry Christmas

I am now a big boy: I have wine glasses, and champagne glasses. So come on over for a mimosa or something. No more serving them in my rocks glasses, which undoubtedly clouded the character of the $5 bottle of Pinot Noir I drank the other day. It just wasn't able to breathe properly, right?

Another excellent weekend:

my first full Morseland night shift in a little bit • a visit from two kitties • a craptacular movie (Blood Diamond) • lots and lots of naps • some excellent presents • driving around looking for Christmas lights, stumbling on a well-ogranized luminaried neighborhood • making greenwichletterpress.com go live • a decent movie (Night at a Museum) • terrible service at a Chinese restaurant • a reluctant but ultimately successful Morseland Christmas party with friends • ups & downs at Shut the Box • Scrooged, Uncle Buck and of course, tons of Home Movies • two very delicious breakfasts -- one at Annie's and one homemade


...hmm. I like writing these bullet-pointed summaries. Allows me to list out events but still encode them to fulfill my need for vagary. Still, it feels like those lists high school kids write out for their senior pages in yearbooks or in their little bio sections for the school plays. All their crappy, meaningless memories (wow, that's harsh!) and inside jokes. I won't let that deter me, however. I shall keep on condensing my life into short paragraphs of bullet points, high school kids be damned!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home